BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Marketing Manager for a market leading gaming company in their Brighton office. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for devising and implementing the marketing strategy with a view to improving the brand, increase customer retention and acquisition.
This role would be ideally suited to an experienced Marketing professional with a strong interest in sports and sports betting looking for an opportunity to control all marketing activities for an established yet growing company.
• Define and implement the retention marketing strategy
• Manage all internal and external content contributors across all channels
• Oversee all Social Media content across all channels including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
• Take on responsibility for managing existing and recruiting new affiliate marketing partners
• Assist in the management of key VIP accounts
• Organise and manage hospitality and events
• Strong overall sporting knowledge with a good awareness of the sporting calendar
• Previous experience within the gaming industry in a marketing focussed role
• Proven track record of increasing customer retention rates in a previous role
• Good awareness of social media channels as a form of marketing and customer engagement
• Experience working with and managing VIP customers
• Ability to organise and manage events to engage the customer base
• Knowledge of affiliate marketing would be highly beneficial