Betting Jobs is currently looking for a Sports Scheduler to join a well-established sports betting company. The selected candidate will form part of the Sport Scheduling team, which is responsible for the preparation of the Sportsbook product and forms part of the pre-match department. The Scheduler will receive comprehensive training on the products and services and will be in a daily contact with different departments to ensure having the best product available.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a recent graduate already be based in Malta, will be knowledgeable of a variety of sports, and is looking to make a move into the betting industry.
• Add events in the back office, update starting times and set up new betting offers.
• Following sports such as American & Combat sports, Cricket & Golf amongst others.
• Input event results into the system in order to pay out clients.
• Communicate with different departments and offices.
• Communicate with end users and customers.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Have at least a college or university degree would be preferred.
• Strong passion and knowledge of American sports is desirable
• Fluency in English, any additional foreign language is a plus.
• Attention to detail, flexibility and initiative are imperative.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a team environment.
• Willing to work in shifting schedules.
• Knowledge of sports betting is a plus.