Betting Jobs are currently looking for a Senior BI Analyst to join a well established sports betting company, based in their Atlanta office. The Senior BI Analyst will be responsible for supporting the US sports betting team using advanced analytics and implementing a data driven, decision-making strategic approach. This position will be the ideal fit for someone who has experience within the betting and gaming industry, and who is keen to move into a more senior analyst position.
For this position, applicants should already be eligible to work in the US, either through citizenship or a green card.
· Utilize analytics to help maximize return of investment on all marketing activities
· Develop customer segments, support A/B testing initiatives, and analyze results using statistical analysis
· Work closely with business stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities, utilizing data analytics to propose solutions for driving positive change
· Create clear reports that help identify key points to support effective decision-making
· Conduct industry and customer research to identify new business opportunities
· Degree in analytics, mathematics, or data science
· 3-5 years of experience in data mining, analytics, and statistical modeling
· SQL, Tableau, advanced Excel, web analytics, and statistical tools (SPSS, SAS, R, KNIME, other)
· Experience in a B2C environment, segmenting customers, a/b testing, and evaluating ROI and other promotional metrics
· Experience defining and measuring business success, quality metrics, standards and reporting
· Highly effective communicator and team player
· Self-confidence to challenge/debate with senior management on implications of what data suggests
Gaming experience in sports, poker, or casino is desirable. If no gaming experience, it’s essential you have an eagerness and passion to learn and delve into online real-money sports betting