Betting Jobs are working with a B2C business operating in international markets who are searching for Turkish speaking Customer Support & Sales Manager to join their team in London. Apply today for a confidential discussion.
The Customer Services and Sales Manager position is a wide ranging and varied role where the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all areas of the business, its clients and suppliers is essential. At the forefront of the company operations, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing the high standards of customer service within the business.
The key duties will include but not be limited to:
• Manage a small but growing team providing primarily 1st line Customer Support to an increasing number of clients who are utilizing the company’s sports betting and casino platform
• The primary support issues raised involve: the creation, ongoing management and fulfilment of all promotional offers, payments (deposits and withdrawals), day-to-day engagement of website content, ensuring teams are in line with regulatory requirements.
• Work closely with other departments within the business to ensure that the best levels of services are offered at all times to our existing and new clients.
• Ensuring the Customer Services Team provides timely 1st line support to all of its clients, liaising directly with them and other internal teams and suppliers where necessary.
• Maintain a close working relationship with the company’s suppliers (payments providers, solution providers etc) and key individuals within its client’s operations teams to ensure an optimal service is being provided.
• Monitoring of payments in and out, highlighting and identifying any elements of risk.
• Ability to up-skill, train and mentor the team
• Maintain detailed information on competition in the online market for regular feedback into the team
• Achieve KPIs and targets
• Work with the VIP Sales on developing new market initiatives with customers
• Work with Marketing as well as VIP to drive promotional activities both for Acquisitions and Retention's.
• Other duties outside this Job Description may have to be completed as necessitated by the needs of the business.
• To support sales of retail products where appropriate.
• Report activity and progress through CRM Team
• At least 2 years previous experience of managing a customer services team, preferably within the online gambling/gaming industry.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to explain complex items in detail in English and Turkish (essential)
• Thorough troubleshooting skills
• Willingness and enthusiasm to own any issue that comes your way
• Flexibility to work evening and weekend to meet the needs of the business and its clients
• Ability to keep up with the ever changing, face-paced, regulatory and compliance standards
• Understanding of online gaming business metrics and methodologies
• Understanding of gaming products and systems
• Advanced in basis business tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Proven ability to prioritise and manage client engagements through various platforms