Our client is one of the country's largest casino operators and having arrived in the UK in 2006, have steadily bought, refurbished and built brand new premises to offer the very best in premium gaming and entertainment.
Our client believes that creative thinking, talent, dedication and enthusiasm add up to great work. They're looking for a Native Spanish speaker with excellent writing skills in Spanish and English as our in-house copywriter.
As a copy writer you will be sitting within the Customer Experience team and working on a variety of projects including print, web, mobile, video and social media. You will be working closely within the team and across departments to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
The most successful copywriter will be a quick learner who is creative, innovative and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences.
You must also:
• Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy in Spanish and in English that connects with the desired audience and drives action.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends.
• Stay updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand tone of voice for consistency in messaging.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times.
• Collaborate with various teams from concept development to delivery of final product.
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
• Interpret and research creative briefs to develop and produce high quality creative concepts for execution.
• Write clear and compelling copy in the brand tone of voice keeping the target audience, medium of delivery, and marketing channels in mind.
• Edit and proofread copy to ensure that it is error free.
• Revise copy based on feedback and direction.
• Use SEO principles to maximise copy’s reach.
• Optimise all site content to ensure we deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
• Flag any anomalies to various stakeholders, reporting opportunities and issues while making sure that any fixes are implemented quickly.
• Regularly assist in content execution on site with full responsibility for our Spanish language sites (Spain and LATAM) which includes translating existing English content to Spanish for both markets.
Required Personal Skills and Attributes:
• Native Spanish speaker and fluency in English. Knowledge of any other languages is certainly a plus.
• Intellectually curious and willing to learn.
• Exceptional writing skills; a natural story teller.
• Ability to deliver high quality work under pressure of deadlines
• Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic; must have a desire to take the initiative and work independently but also to socialise and develop collaborative solutions
• Degree level of education (e.g., Business & IT, Journalism, Marketing).
• 2 years related work experience gained ideally in an i-gaming company.
• Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
• A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.
• Solid understanding of SEO concepts, keyword research, and Google Analytics preferred.