Betting Jobs are working with an innovative UK facing sportsbook and casino that are going through an exciting period of growth.
Our client has operations in London, Stockholm and Malta, with around 70 staff dedicated to delivering the best sportsbook offering on the market. They are now hiring for a Fraud and Payments Agent to join their offices in Sliema where you would work independently within a fast moving team.
• Resolving email queries from customers in regard to payments, fraud and verification issues,
• Reviewing and processing withdrawals,
• Reviewing KYC documents,
• Handling reports regarding transactional and behavioural activity,
• Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation,
• Interact with our providers and customers to validate information,
• Determine existing fraud trends by analysing accounts and transaction patterns,
• Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities,
• Recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends,
• Handling chargebacks, disputes and notification of fraud,
• Previous experience in working in Customer Service within the Gambling industry
• Knowledge about betting on different sports and their rules.
• Passionate about working with Excel
• Our next colleague must be a team player, able to work in a challenging and developing
• environment with the ability to think outside the box when necessary.
• Able to work flexible hours and during evening shifts, including on weekends and bank holidays.
• Experience with responsible gambling is ideal but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role in a thriving industry with an established and successful company. If you are interested in discussing this position further then please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com