Betting Jobs are currently hiring for an experienced Finnish speaking Affiliate Manager to join an established and growing online casino based in Malta.
This position would find you working within their dynamic affiliate team, where you would manage the company’s award winning affiliate program and platform. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual skilled in building and maintaining lasting relationships with affiliates.
• Research, source, evaluate, on board and approve new affiliates and partners to the program.
• Monitor, carry out analysis and report on results of all campaigns, including weekly and monthly KPI reports, suggesting courses of action to correct any metrics required.
• Manage affiliate reactivation and also work with CRM Managers to target inactive players through specific affiliate campaigns and promotions
• Handle day to day communications with affiliates
• Initialize, develop and maintain accurate and relevant affiliation reports for the Head of Affiliates, as well as interested internal stakeholders to ensure efficient internal communication regarding the performance of the affiliate program.
• Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis.
• Plan presence and participation at industry events, following through with post-event reports and feedback to internal stakeholders.
• Previous experience within affiliation and/or marketing
• Solid knowledge of the IGaming affiliate market and its players
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and Finnish and English
• Proficient MS Office and PC skills
• Strong people and relationship building skills
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the fastest growing gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org