Betting Jobs are working with a popular name in the Malta-based gaming and betting space, seeking to grow their tech team with the hire of an experienced PHP Developer.
• You will write the code for user stories and will conduct research, design and prototyping.
• You will work collaboratively as part of an agile team, with a product owner and testers to ensure the correct code is being developed; you will write the code, unit tests and any automated acceptance tests and will ensure code is checked into the shared repository daily.
• You will work closely with testers.
• You will be required to provide operational support to applications and websites and write semantic markup.
• You will maintain and manage clear and complete documentation.
• Write clean object-oriented PHP, even using frameworks, as well as efficient MySql
• Ensure to resolve identified issues related with PHP development
• Participate in Scrum Events
• Maintain and implement WordPress websites
• Mentor and support peers and development team members with a focus on reducing technical debt and complexity in applications
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experienced PHP developer
• Care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality code
• Have experience in identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues
• You have a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle
• You are well organized and have superb attention to detail
• You are motivated with a collaborative mind-set
• You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Experience in SAFe (scaled agile framework) or similar