Betting Jobs are currently hiring for an experienced Payments Product Manager to join a long established and award winning casino operator based in Gibraltar. This is a great opportunity to secure a role that will give you autonomy within one of the leading gaming providers in the industry.
Reporting to the Product Director you would be responsible for leading the payments strategy and overseeing it’s implementation. You would be a key part of the Product Team and have autonomy over the payments roadmap, analysis and relationships with 3rd party providers.
• Own the payments product roadmap and define the payment product vision and strategy
• Manage relationship with suppliers and 3rd party providers, develop new partnerships and continuously drive new integrations
• Manage the cashier and continuously improve the customer payment journey in all company brands
• Conduct regular competitor analysis and drive innovation
• Manage territory penetration and localisation from payments and cashier aspects
• Conduct regular analysis of payments performance, define and follow KPI’s, follow up on improvements and identify areas of failure
• Work closely with the product owners to create functional specifications and user stories for the development teams to scope clearly, to ensure quality and timely delivery
• Maintain an interface with key stakeholders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the Senior Management Team.
• Extensive payments management experience, payments integration and cashier integrations
• Excellent analytical skills and expert in Excel
• Experience in gaming in global markets
• Understanding of risk, fraud, compliance and AML
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills and ability to operate at all levels of the organisation
• Team Player
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – firstname.lastname@example.org