Located in Malta, our client is a very successful, innovative and entrepreneurial company involved in the lead generation side of our business. They are currently looking to add a Digital Product Owner to their friendly team in Sliema, Malta.
Your Main Responsibilities
• Taking ownership of the website’s product vision and roadmap.
• Increasing revenue and traffic in a sustainable manner for your website.
• Creating a data-driven culture among your team based on insights from multiple channels.
• Tracking and analysing customer behaviour to define user stories, improve UX, and optimize user happiness with your product.
• Presenting your team’s achievements and learnings in demos and retrospectives.
• Prioritizing your team’s backlog based on business value and ensure QA procedures are followed on all new developments.
• Collaborating with the product manager and main stakeholders in preparation for quarterly program increment planning events.
• Driving innovation and growth on your product, while ensuring proper KPIs are in place to provide clarity and insights.
• Collaborating with developers and understanding the scope of any technical enabling works.
• Collaborating with shared service teams, such as content, SEO, and design to ensure smooth workflows and that deadlines are met.
• Collaborating closely with commercial and financial manager to provide clear P&L statements and ensure your product provides ROI.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
• You have a thorough understanding of the affiliate business model and experience with either casino, sports betting or forex sites.
• You have excellent communication and leadership skills and can inspire and motivate your team.
• You have experience in performing market research, competitor analysis, and gap analysis for your product.
• You can create a vision, roadmap and strategy for a product operating within gaming industry and have experience doing so.
• You have experience with a product’s full lifecycle, from vision, ideation & prototyping, through to development, testing, release and continual improvement.
• You have 3+ years practical experience in working as a product owner within an Agile environment and are used to working with a team of designers, writers, SEO analysts, software developers and account managers.
• You know how to define the metrics and KPI’s used to measure the core health of your products.
• You know how to gather insights about your customers and how to improve their experience across the conversion funnel.
• You hold a degree level or equivalent
• EU Passport Holder