Our Atlanta-based client are looking for a Casino Slots Game Designer to join their game development and design team in Atlanta, Georgia. The company is a leading supplier of innovative games and systems for the global gaming industry.
• Creation of innovative game designs and oversight of development from concept to release.
• Creation of mathematical models to reflect the game’s design.
• Study and understand games in the market and assess market trends.
• Work cohesively with different departments, such as sound, art, and engineering, to achieve the best game possible.
• Provide computer simulation and analysis of math models.
• Collaborating with other Game Designers on new ideas and improvements to games in production
• 2+ years’ experience in designing land based slots.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) with a strong mathematical component.
• Strong product and industry knowledge.
• Creative thinker with a passion for developing and playing slots.
• Proficiency in Excel.
• Programming ability; (C# preferred)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.