BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Casino Product Manager for a market leading gaming company in their Gibraltar office. The Casino Product Manager will translate company strategy into successful products to support and push business growth.
The Casino Product Manager will be responsible to align the product strategy with the company goals. The successful candidate will work closely with the different stakeholders in the company to build and execute the product roadmap according to the company goals.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Casino Product professional looking to advance their career with a market leading gaming company.
• Own the Casino product roadmap and Casino products life cycle from initiation, through analysis and improvements
• Conduct regular analysis of the product success points and failures to identify areas for improvements
• Quantify and analyse business value for new features and feature improvements
• Conduct competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to our product
• Be the product focal point for 3rd party suppliers, understand their roadmap and be responsible to adopt new features and present requirements to the external suppliers
• Gather, understand and create business requirements, including writing detailed and comprehensive requirements and wireframes
• Work closely with the product owners to create functional specifications and user stories for the development teams to scope clearly, to ensure quality and timely delivery
• Monitor deployed features, analyse adoption and produce further improvements based on the data
• Maintain an interface with key stakeholders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the senior management team
• Excellent knowledge of Casino & Games
• Extensive product management experience
• Analytical and data driven
• Technological orientation and understanding of the development cycle
• Excellent communication skills and ability to operate at all levels of the organisation
• Team Player
• Experience in the gaming industry
• Experience working in an agile environment would be advantageous
• Experience in web analytics tools would be beneficial