Located in central London, this vacancy represents a unique opportunity to join a very successful business that develops software for clients in the gaming industry. Acting as a trusted partner to the company CEO, this role will function as their “right hand” in all ways reflecting and exemplifying their demanding standards, while functioning as an ambassador of and to the organization.
Duties / responsibilities:
• Manage calendars – arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics.
• Manage, advise and respond on the CEO’s day to day demands (e.g. communications, queries, leadership responses, follow up etc) ensuring that meetings are properly prepared for, key stakeholders are briefed, and actions followed up upon.
• Manage communication to CEO by screening calls, letters and emails. Determine which require priority and bring to the CEO’s attention which communication is appropriate to deal with independently.
• Arrange (including selection of date, time, and location) internal and external meetings (internal meetings typically require extensive coordination) in accordance with CEO priorities.
• Carry out special projects as assigned by Chief Executive Officer, including:
Conduct research and analysis that may be needed for projects;
Communicate with stakeholders, clients, visitors to achieve aims of projects;
Monitor progress of projects allocated to staff by CEO; and
Prepare reports to CEO on progress and implement any actions.
Conduct extensive online and off-line research as requested.
• Maintain filing systems.
• Assist with presentation and report preparation.
• Compose and type agendas and correspondence for special events, board meetings, committee meetings and development activities.
• Handle all travel arrangements (domestic and international) including hotel accommodations, airline reservations, rental cars, off-site meeting venues, and expenses.
• Significant experience and knowledge in a similar role assisting a or group of dynamic senior executives.
• Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times.
• Superb organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities, with uncompromising attention to quality and detail.
• Strong initiative and judgment skills with project management experience.
• General capacity to learn and adopt new skills and technologies rapidly. In particular, proficiency in the following is required:
• Intellectual Capacity – Learns new skills and ideas quickly and assimilates complex information, applying knowledge gained to a new setting.
• Problem solving – Quickly defines complex and ambiguous problems, pinpoints key issues and develops workable solutions.
• Analytical Thinking – Across multi-dimensional areas, assesses complex information, quickly perceives implications and makes sound strategic judgements.
• Interpersonal Communications - Able to communicate with others in a warm and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
• Written Communication – Communicates ideas on complex and sensitive issues clearly in writing, selecting language, tone and format to suit target recipients.
• Verbal Communication – Speaks in a clear succinct manner and tailors language to suit target audience.
• Conflict Resolution – Defuses and resolves conflict as required.
To be considered for this application please apply today.