Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Receptionist for a leading gaming company. The main purpose of this role is to provide professional support and assistance to employees, partners and clients while providing administrative support to the Facilities Manager in a timely and efficient manner.
• Greet visitors (Phone, email, face-to-face) and guide them through the correct channels.
• Sort and distribute mail within the office.
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
• Provide support to the HR department by assisting with the updating and maintenance of Betway Malta’s intranet pages (online and internal screens)
• Maintain security by following procedures and monitoring visitor logbook.
• Manage the meeting room calendars and make the necessary preparations for the scheduled meetings.
• Order catering supplies and making business lunch/dinner reservations as required.
• Assist the leaders in the business as requested.
• Visit Post Office and book couriers to ensure that mails are collected and sent by the stipulated time.
• Keep a record of office supplies.
• Be the point of contact with the travel agency. Manage rest areas of the company (Bookings and transfers)
• Handle office maintenance log and coordinate with contractors for office equipment and premises repairs.
• Assist in the organisation of office activities.
• Experience in a similar role is required.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Highly competent in Microsoft Office programmes such as Word and Excel.
• Strong communication skills.
• Fun, Energetic and lively personality.
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Visual/Graphical Creativity
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Well organised with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.