Bettingjobs are working with one of the largest providers of gaming technology in the World. They are currently expanding into various markets and are looking to expand their Barcelona office.
Do you have an understanding of software development across multiple languages? Do you have knowledge of the sportsbook industry and want to be part of it? Our client are looking for Full Stack Developers with knowledge of C#, WPF, SQL Server and Queue based systems and possibly some exposure to the cloud (Microsoft Azure) to work on a wide range of products that form part of our offering. You should be able to maintain, bug fix and enhance existing software whilst working in a fast-paced environment. You will be expected to work with a variety of team members to develop and improve online applications for multiple platforms.
You will work with a group of specialised mixed group of developers and quantitative analysts, focused on the build and implementation of highly innovate sports betting models and the development of industry leading automations. The Sportsbook Trading Development Team innovates next generation of sports trading tools to serve Trading Departments for maintaining industry leading products. Working in an agile environment with self-organising principles our job is to create new pricing/derivative products as well as helping to automate everyday tasks that Traders face.
Key Skills Needed:
• A strong academic background (formal qualification, Degree or equivalent)
• Strong problem solving skills
• Understanding of C#, SQL Server and Queue based systems (e.g RabbitMQ)
• Experience with building services (e.g Web API or WCF)
• Experience with unit testing (e.g NUnit, MSTest, Moq) • Experience with source control systems (e.g Git, TFS) • Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team.
• Ability to keep up with a growing, fast paced environment.
Nice to have:
• Architectural knowledge and experience (e.g SOA, micro-services, scaling, distributed caching)
• Experience with build and deployment tools (e.g MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
• Experience of iterative/agile (e.g SCRUM, Kanban)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure (e.g.Azure Storage, Servicebus, Functions)
• Experience with real-time trading system. • Experience with .Net Core/Standard
• Experience with WPF or ASP.Net Core MVC
• Experience with Test Driven Development.
• Experience with ElasticSearch and Kibana.
• Experience with Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Microsoft certified.