Full Stack Developer, Barcelona
Do you have an understanding of software development across multiple languages? Do you have knowledge of the sportsbook industry and want to be part of it? On behalf of one of your clients we are looking for a junior full stack developer with knowledge of C#, WPF, SQL Server and Queue based systems to join their team.
You should be able to maintain, bug fix and enhance existing software whilst working in a fast-paced environment. You will be expected to work with a variety of team members to develop and improve online applications for multiple platforms.
As part of their Barcelona team you will be working within a specialised mixed group of developers and quantitative analysts, focused on the build and implementation of highly innovate sports betting models and the development of industry leading automations.
As part team you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. Their current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join their expanding office in Barcelona.
Key Skills Needed:
• A strong academic background (formal qualification, Degree or equivalent)
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Understanding of C#, SQL Server and Queue based systems (e.g RabbitMQ)
• Experience with building services (e.g Web API or WCF)
• Experience with unit testing (e.g NUnit, MSTest, Moq)
• Experience with source control systems (e.g Git, TFS)
• Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team.
• Ability to keep up with a growing, fast paced environment.