Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a leading and growing sportsbook and gaming operator for a Marketing Executive (Acquisition & Retention) based in London. You will have the responsibility for planning, co-ordinating, deploying and reporting on a wide range of acquisition and retention campaigns across multiple territories. The core objective of this role is to devise marketing campaigns that communicate the compelling consumer and customer proposition of the brand.
• Planning and executing marketing acquisition and retention plans across a number of global territories
• Develop an annual (split by quarter and monthly) marketing acquisition and retention campaign calendar, to optimise our offering around key sporting events and games.
• Monitor, optimise, improve and report conversion rates, churn rates and player values in relation to marketing campaigns
• Take ownership of all CRM activities across multiple territories
• For post-sale, deliver innovative communication campaigns across the core key life-stages of onboarding, retaining/in-life and reactivation
• 1-2 years’ experience within marketing acquisition and retention within the iGaming sector
• Creative flair whilst being numerically minded when receiving campaigns and analysing data
• Organised, pro-active and ambitious