BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Trading Team Leader for a growing sportsbook in their Bulgaria office.
The Trading Team Leader will be responsible for managing a number of sports and well as assisting in the management and development of other members of the team and supervising staff on shift.
• Responsible for supervising a small team.
• Compiling odds for a variety of sports, ensuring a full and competitive offer is provided by the team.
• Management of risk and limits.
• Customer analysis and monitoring of market trends/competitors.
• Scheduling the team of sports traders.
• Creation and settlement of events where required.
• Development of trading tools.
• Effective error reporting/problem solving.
• Produce and provide analysis of product performance periodically as defined by the head of trading.
• Comprehensive knowledge of several sports, ideally with a strong knowledge of US and/or European Sports and a passion for all sport.
• Previous experience of leading or supervising a team.
• Highly numerate and thorough understanding of betting markets and odds.
• Be able to think quickly, work under pressure and take effective decisions.
• Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Competent in Excel and the other Microsoft Office applications.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Minimum of 3 years sports trading experience.