Our client's Head of Affiliates will build and lead a team responsible for the strategy and delivery of customer acquisition targets via affiliate marketing across the territories. This is a role for a data driven professional who makes decisions based on empirical evidence and can develop the team to be the best in class team in the iGaming industry.
As the Head of Affiliates your primary focus is to grow the affiliate sales and revenue based on a thorough understanding of the affiliate business and its drivers.
You will be responsible for developing the affiliate strategies and to work closely with the Affiliate Managers in order to build and expand the affiliate program. You will ensure that best practice affiliate marketing techniques are employed at all times across the client base by supporting and managing a team of Affiliate Managers.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Overall responsibility for the client's Affiliate Program and Affiliate Management functions with a focus on building professional relationships through effective communication and plans for compliant and profitable growth
• Delivering on the affiliate targets in all markets measured on CAC and LTV. This includes scaling existing affiliates, creating better deals, and/or adding new affiliates to the programme
• Ensuring that the Affiliate business is run with high level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market
• Performing the necessary due diligence when onboarding new Affiliates, ensuring that new partners meet our requirements; overall responsibility for the onboarding and sales to prospective partners
• Close cooperation with BI, Marketing and CRM teams to ensure profitable business and best in class marketing assets for Affiliates
• Working with Legal partner to maintain a compliant Affiliate Business
• Responsible for development through finding and creating new projects and business opportunities within the Affiliate area to grow the business in a clear and measurable way
• Managing, growing, and developing a successful and efficient team, which includes responsibility for performance reviews, staffing, as well as growth and career development
• Ensuring that Affiliate Team targets and performance are translated into individual targets, that are regularly monitored and updated
* Proven hands-on experience in Affiliate Management with a solid track record of securing, developing, and maintaining strategic partnerships while directly contributing to business growth and profitability
* Experience working in iGaming and a relevant rolodex of relationships within the industry
* A true people manager with skills and experience in building, growing, and managing successful teams
* Proactive and strategic mindset that allows to anticipate and solve issues before they become problems
* Fluent English and strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills are required