Betting Jobs are working with an established sports betting provider partnered with a leading B2C brand who are searching for a senior full stack developer to join their growing team in Barcelona. Apply today for confidential discussion.
Do you have an understanding of software development across multiple languages? Do you have knowledge of the sportsbook industry and want to be part of it? We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with knowledge of C#, SQL Server, Queue based systems and possibly some exposure to the cloud (Microsoft Azure), and front-end technologies (e.g. web, WPF). You will work on innovating new solutions as well as maintaining and enhancing existing software in a fast-paced sports trading environment.
As part of our Barcelona based team, you will be working within a mixed group of developers and quantitative analysts, focussing on the design and implementation of highly innovative sports betting models, and the development of industry leading automations.
The Sportsbook Trading Development Team is responsible for innovating the next generation of sportsbook trading tools. Working in an agile environment with self-organising principles our job is to create new pricing/derivative products as well as helping to automate the everyday tasks that Traders face.
Key Skills Needed:
• Strong problem solving skills
• At least 5 years’ experience in software development
• Understanding of C#, SQL Server and Queue based systems (e.g. RabbitMQ)
• Experience with building services (e.g. Web API or WCF)
• Experience with unit testing (e.g. NUnit, MSTest, Moq)
• Experience with source control systems (e.g. Git, TFS)
• Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team
• Parallel and asynchronous programming (e.g. multi-threading, TPL, async-await)
Nice to have:
• A strong academic background (formal qualification, Degree or equivalent)
• Sports Trading or betting industry experience
• Experience working in a mathematical or a statistical/probability based role
• Architectural knowledge and experience (e.g SOA, micro-services, scaling, distributed caching)
• Experience with build and deployment tools (e.g MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
• Experience of iterative/agile (e.g SCRUM, Kanban)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure (e.g.Azure Storage, Servicebus, Functions)
• Experience with .Net Core/Standard
• Experience with WPF or ASP.Net Core MVC
• Experience with Test Driven Development.
• Experience with ElasticSearch and Kibana.
• Experience with Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Microsoft certified.