BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Head of Sales for a Mexico based sportsbook. As Head of Sales you will be responsible for managing a team of Outbound Sales Agents, responsible for engaging with the customer base to extend customer lifecycle and reactive lapsed customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales professional to progress their career with a growing gaming company. The Head of Sales position would be well suited to an experienced gaming industry professional with a proven track record of exceeding targets in a sales environment with a strong interest in sports betting.
• Bilingual is required, English & Spanish
• Gambling Industry experience is mandatory
• Sportsbook experience is desired but not required
• 3-5 years’ experience in senior Sales position
• Responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of customers.
• Takes responsibility for the performance sales.
• Prepares individual and team action plans to surface sales leads and to penetrate new markets
• Monitors key performance indicators
• Plans and manages regional customer portfolio based on the market development strategy; leads management of key accounts.
• Adapts priorities to the specific challenges and needs of the division, to create significant opportunities for new business specific to the division against which division performance can be evaluated.
• Assists the policy and analytical work of Marketing & Strategy and the other corporate functions.
• Continually improves the business development processes to better identify specific customer needs and potential solutions.
• Presents weekly reports with sales revenues comparison of new and existing clients.