Job Summary – Our client is looking to add to their Sports Betting team with a dedicated Retail Operations Account Manager to manage a specific region of retail locations. The person will be responsible for maintaining/owning relationships, meetings, launches and projects for the regional retail locations.
Key Responsibilities –
Account management for Retail Operations to include:
• Manage relationships of cross-functional internal teams and external stakeholders for the specific region of retail locations
• Relationship management with 3rd party vendors
• Liaise between cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions
• Primary point of contact for internal and external teams
• Compliance with regulatory & tax filing requirements
• Tenders and vendor setups on property
• Drafting of detailed operational processes and procedures as well as Internal Controls and house rules in line with individual state regulations
• Drafting and maintenance of detailed Standard Operating Procedures for all Sportsbook locations to be used in all locations in relation to internal reporting, cash handling, and ways of working within
• Ensuring each location has the security measures and CCTV in place to meet or exceed regulations & CDI requirements
• Point person for all retail based questions and troubleshooting.
• Coordinate with property based and corporate Marketing and Branding teams to ensure brand standards are adhered to
• Coordinate with property based team to ensure content is adequately displayed adhering to scheduling direction from Sports Betting Operations team
• Produce reports for business group on progress of Retail Operation and implementation
• Regular check ins with Retail Operations to monitor feedback and facilitate communications with the business group
• Close interaction with accounting and BI teams to ensure accuracy of financial results and operating data
• Serve as primary point of contact for regulatory bodies on sports betting and related questions.
• Must be eligible to work in the US
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience working in a regulated casino environment
• Must have a deep understanding & knowledge of Sports & sports wagering
• Must have a technical background
• Must have experience of reporting and financial data
• Be a strong communicator at all levels
• Able to work on the move & ability to travel – person will be on property most of their time.
• Experience of build out projects a plus.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None initially, but may in future as the team grows