Our client are looking to fill the currently available System Operator position based in their Munich office. The company is one of the leading suppliers of integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content and sports betting management, to state-licensed gaming organizations worldwide.
Under the direct supervision and control of the IT Operations Manager and following the guidelines given by the Application Experts & System Engineer you will perform a number of tasks concerning the daily operations of the system.
- Monitoring of the system components and raising ticket problems to the IT Operations Manager or Application Experts
- Checks on the website to confirm that the program offered is updated with latest release
- Monitoring databases performance
- Maintaining systems & performing processes including file transfers, deletion of temporary data, disk volume checks, as appropriate
- Preparing of Management and KPI reports
- Setup and troubleshoot office PCs
- College degree or similar as IT technician
- Very good knowledge of German and English (both written and spoken)
- Ideally experience as 1st or 2nd level support on PCs and servers troubleshooting
- Unix Skills
- Very good command of Microsoft Office, especially handling spreadsheets
- Good understanding on using consoles and commands through operating systems like Linux, AIX/IBM, Windows
- Scripting / testing and call center experience would be a benefit
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Troubleshooting capabilities and ability to handle pressure
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment in a hands-on position
- Availability to work on shifts
- Knowledge about InfoSec.