Betting Jobs are currently hiring for an experienced Compliance Manager to join a hugely successful company with several online casino brands. Our client has been in the industry for over 10 years providing gaming software solutions, white labels and their own B2C brand that has proven to be a success.
They are now hiring for an experience Compliance Manager that has worked in a similar role in the online gambling industry. This role would find you working in their Malta Head Offices as a part of their Compliance department, giving you ownership of all compliance tasks across the business.
• Responsible for the Compliance of the operation, making sure the operation is working according to the different regulatory guidelines (mainly UKGC, DGA, MGA , GDPR, AML, CMA, ASA)
• Set protocols and processes for the operation to support regulatory guidelines and ensure adequacy of all procedures.
• Work closely with Regulation Manager on implementation of new guidelines
• Work closely with Product implementing changes to the system to support Compliance requirements
• Provide instructions to the operations regarding handling of players complaints
• Handle complaints from external bodies (regulators, IBAS, ASA, etc.) • Assisting with the day to day compliance of the company in all other matters
• At least 3 years of experience in the gaming industry and at least 1 year experience as a compliance manager in a gaming operation
• You have a University degree in law or business
• You have a keen interest in compliance and regulatory work paired with the ability to work within a dynamic and fast environment.
• English at mother tongue level– written and spoken – must
• Complete mastery of Office tools (especially – PPT and Excel)
• Practical Internet background – a must
• Local online orientation and knowledge – a big advantage
• Highly motivated, energetic, result oriented person, great communication skills, responsible and good organisational skills
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com