BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Sportsbook Development Manager for a leading gaming company. The Sportsbook Development Manager will be responsible for developing and refining the sportsbook proposition to ensure that it appeals to the Asian market.
This role would ideally be suited to a commercially aware Sportsbook professional with a strong knowledge of the Asian Sportsbook market.
• Developing the Sportsbook proposition to ensure it appeals to the local market
• Negotiating contracts with business partners.
• Working closely with the Project Management and Marketing team to develop and launch new products and services to complement the current activity of the Company.
• Managing external suppliers to ensure high quality support.
• Establishing and maintaining a strong network of partners and intermediaries.
• Driving and supporting business development activities.
• Collaborating with the Marketing team to develop and launch targeted promotional campaigns to increase the brand’s profile in various locations.
• Monitoring P&L and ROI indicators.
• Building strong relationships and maintaining good communications with the key internal and external stakeholders.
• Preparing management reports as and when required.
• Researching the market and undertaking external benchmarking to highlight recommendations for new business opportunities
• Analysing current trends within the industry and preparing competitor analysis to identify opportunities for growth.
• Excellent understanding of the Asian Sportsbook market
• Solid background in betting/gaming.
• Previous experience launching a new sportsbook product on the Asian market would be highly advantageous.
• Entrepreneurial mind-set.
• Good understanding of legal terminology.
• Strong organisation skills, with a proven track record of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Strong IT, numerical and analytical skills.
• Proven business development skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
• Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Positive and proactive attitude and willingness to take responsibility for dealing with issues to resolution.
• Creativity and ability to think outside of the box.
• Ability to work with teams based remotely.
• Flexibility, including a flexible approach to working hours and willingness to travel.