Betting Jobs are working with one of the biggest international iGaming operators in hiring for a Senior Casino Product Manager. They are hiring for a Regional Casino Product Manager to join their offices in Malta and lead a team of Casino Product Manager’s.
You would be responsible for ensuring the team’s offerings are aligned with the regional objectives and that it is the best casino offering possible.
• Manage and represent a team of Casino Product Managers
• Analyse the Group's current position and optimise the casino offering
• Maintain a strong understanding of the competitor landscape, market movements and opportunities.
• Dive into big data to analyse and evaluate casino product activity, such as game releases.
• Identify opportunities in the market and recommend actions to secure the number one position in the market
• Engaged in product development and innovation to support your region.
• Discuss identified opportunities with existing and potential content suppliers
• Align internally with relevant stakeholders and be an interface when discussing competitive position with brand managers, casino product marketing and acquisition marketing
• Sense of ownership of the region's casino business, always on top of market movements, the Groups market performance and improvement areas
• Travelling abroad when required to industry events and local offices to build relationships and experience
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Proven managerial experience preferred, but not mandatory.
• Proven track-record of delivering tangible results
• Proven track-record of understand and evaluating data
• Extensive understanding of the online casino industry
• Lives and breathes online, loves technology and is passionate about gaming and gambling
• Experience from working with third party suppliers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in building and delivering presentations to internal and external stakeholders.
• Can do attitude with a positive mindset
This is a great chance to get involved in a dynamic and thriving industry with one of the biggest gaming companies. The right candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary + benefits. If you are interested to find out more then please get in touch with me – email@example.com