Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a CRM Executive for an innovative and growing gaming company. You will take full ownership of the creating and building of CRM campaigns across the sporting calendar. By creating, maintaining, modifying, managing & deploying all planned CRM campaigns.
● Creation of all reactive and planned marketing campaigns
● To plan, brief and deliver campaigns detailed in the CRM Plan
● Work closely with design, compliance & marketing to collate all assets/information required for campaigns
● Plan and maintain delivery/deadline schedules
● Have an active input into the sporting and casino promotional calendar
● Track all send activity and core campaign stats, sharing with the marketing team
● Work with the Head of CRM to track and optimize automated campaigns
● Undertake monthly competitor analysis
● To work on any other reasonable task required by your manager.
● Must have an understanding of betting
● Must have an understanding of sports, especially Football, Tennis and Horse Racing
● Customer-centric with an understanding of basic CRM principles, lifecycles and channels.
● Knowledge of the different casino products (slots, table games, live etc)
● Extremely organised with a passion for Marketing & CRM
● Highly literate and numerate.
● Good time management with high multi-tasking ability.
● Confident with MS Office software, MS Excel, comfortable with data manipulation.
● Proactive attitude and committed interest to the team’s objectives
● Ability to build strong working relationships and communicate professionally with people across the business.
● Self-starter, continuously looking for ways to improve campaigns and processes
● Great attention to detail