Role: Junior/Graduate Java Developer
This is an opportunity to join the development team of a creative, fast-growing, profitable, independent software company.
Our client has pioneered Virtual Gaming products since the early 2000's and are now at the forefront of HTML5 development with well over 100 games, including Virtual Sports, Table Games and Slots. The company boasts a wide range of household name clients.
They have an immediate vacancy for a Junior/Graduate Java Developer, working closely with our Lead Integrations Developer, where your main task will be to develop and integrate their games portfolio with new clients, which will require you to work closely with developers from other companies.
Many of their projects require interaction with server-based APIs, so you'll gain experience in back-end web development and a good understanding of overall system architecture principles.
Key Technical Skills
• Good knowledge and experience of Object Oriented Programming and Multi-Threading
• Java/JSP and MySQL
• Experience working with Java Web APIs
• Good knowledge of XML/SOAP/JSON
• Understanding of RESTful API Methodology
• Knowledge and experience working with Linux servers
• Experience with version control (GIT)
• Experience working with SQL Server