Betting Jobs are working with a well-established gaming and betting operator in Malta, seeking to grow their existing UX team with a UX/UI Designer.
We are looking for a UX Designer to design mobile and desktop website and applications that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX/UI and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
• Understand product specifications and user psychology
• Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
• Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
• Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
• Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
• Proven experience as a UX/UI Designer
• Strong portfolio of design projects
• Background in designing for mobile
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
• Proficient in design software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Suite)
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Analytical mind with a business acumen
• Excellent communication skills