Betting Jobs are working with a new online gaming operator, building a new team in London as the next stage in their international growth. This role will join a new gaming-specific office, supported by a wider group which has interests in a number of finance and ecommerce sectors.
· Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details and distinguishing user requests from underlying true needs and problems worth solving
· Eliciting, validating, prioritizing and documenting business and technical requirements using a variety of methods suitable for Agile delivery
· Collaborating with Project Managers and Product Managers with analysis phase planning and project delivery
· Proactively communicating with external and internal customers to analyse information needs, functional requirements and business processes
· Serving as an intermediary between the customer community and the software development team
· Reporting project updates and metrics to keep stakeholders in the loop and measuring value
· 2 years + experience in igaming industry,
· 2 years + experience Data Analysis role,
· Salesforce knowledge,
· Excellent communication skills,
· Strong analytical mind,
· Problem solving,
· Collaborative approach.