BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a Slovenia Client Service Manager to work for an innovative gaming company working remotely in Slovakia. The position is responsible for assigned sales activities from lead generation through contract signing for the achievement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
• Develop and implement a contact schedule of on-site and telephone contacts for assigned clients. Prior to a visit being scheduled, an analysis of the appropriate level of service should be completed.
• Generate a weekly report due by the close of business every Friday unless alternate arrangements have been approved. This report will summarise all clients that have been contacted that week, and must include a summary and analysis of all discussions, conversations and plans of action.
• Generate yearly business plan and update throughout the year as needed.
• Generate quarterly reports based on assigned clients.
• Contact and report upon assigned clients
• When on business travel, contact appropriate Client Service department personnel each day to provide a verbal summary of your work activity, obtain any telephone messages, etc.
• When working in the office, conduct research on all legislation and newspaper articles that have any effect on assigned clients. Make CRM entries as appropriate regarding information that should be retained and/or shared.
• Attend gaming-related shows and conferences as position requires as approved by management.
• Maintain records of all visits and telephone contacts of the assigned regulatory clients within the database on a daily basis. Update any changes in contact information in the contact system.
• Coordinate In-Service training classes and field inspections/audits when appropriate for clients.
• Handles escalated issues
• 3-5 years previous sales/Customer care experience.
• Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
• Able to effectively present information, communicate with and respond to questions from external and internal parties and present to large audiences.
• Highly motivated, pro-active starter with excellent time management skills.
• Education and/or experience requirements may be waived at discretion of Senior Management.
• Must have the ability to communicate, both orally and written, with other members of the team and clients.
• Must have the ability to handle and organise multiple projects and deadlines.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details, correctness and deadlines.