BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Director of Operations for a leading Sportsbook operation. The Director of Operations will be responsible for running the online and retail Sportsbook operation with responsibility for P & L.
This role would be well suited to an experienced Sportsbook professional who has previous experience in managing a sportsbook operationally during a period of significant growth.
• Responsible for day to day operation of sportsbook operation
• Expanding the retail operation through acquiring new premises and increasing operational efficiency.
• Owning the competitor intelligence insights that we need to ensure company is ‘ahead of the game’ versus competitors.
• Execute strategy which aligns with the Company’s brand and target audience, attracting, engaging, and retaining customers
• Develops and manages internal controls for the Sportsbook Operations department.
• Strong knowledge of the online gaming industry
• Significant experience in managing individuals
• Excellent leadership skills
• Extensive knowledge of online sports betting and the dynamics surrounding it.
• Proficient user in Excel and the Microsoft Office package
• Analytical and strategic thinker with the ability to monitor industry trends and adjusts business strategy to stay ahead of the market
• Able to confidently present complex information to the stakeholders in a simplified manner
• Strong product knowledge.
• Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and days as scheduled.
• Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications
• Fluency in Spanish