International Development Director – London – B2B Platform
They are leading igaming software provider with fully managed sportbook API, casino engine and iGaming platform.
To manage London Office by developing ambitious yet achievable Marketing and Sales strategies that can enhance brand awareness in the iGaming market thus increasing sales rates of company products.
• Maintain editorial control on all marketing and public relations collateral that is released on behalf of the company
• Act as company expert and author for publications in various industry publications and media
• Research demand for products and services and obtain market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support
• Develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
• Understand and develop budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Build brand awareness and positioning, as well as to participate in exhibitions with the team
• Act as speaker, moderator and panellist during industry events, representing the company
• Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
• Provide short-and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
• Influence present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
• Maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Be responsible and accountable for developing and executing business strategies to deliver growth in accordance with the strategic plans
• Act as key individual when such professional is requested for compliance and licensing purpose
• When requested, participate at negotiations with potential and current partners
• Formulate and implement interventions to deliver sustained performance in terms of securing tenders and new business opportunities.
• Be responsible for new business development, negotiations and commercial contracts in line with proposed budgeted growth
• Be responsible for the sales in Regulated markets
• Present new ideas and projects to reach company goals
• 5+ years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations
• 2+ years’ experience in a corporate management role
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or a related field
• Demonstrated experience in creating successful marketing and public relations collateral
• Ability to initiate and monitor several simultaneous projects
• Must be available to travel to Armenia at least 5-6 days out of every month (more travelling is possible)
• Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
• Strong copywriting skills.
• Proven ability to manage budgets.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Experience of working with large multi-site and multi-national companies to deliver skills solutions, contributing to budget delivery and growing the business in line with projected growth.
• The ability to build relationships with key decision makers
• Extensive experience in commercial roles with relevant industry knowledge.
• Proven successful track record in sales, with an understanding of the strategic approach to long term objectives, and the strength of commercial returns from a partnering approach