Head of Casino – Hoofddorp – Online Casino Company
Betting Jobs are privileged to be working as the sole recruitment provider to what will become one of the first online gaming operators within newly regulated Dutch market.
To support their business growth, it is required to hire a team to work in their modern and well-appointed office in Hoofddorp, just outside of Amsterdam.
Working in a start-up environment you can be sure of undertaking a challenging and demanding role, however with the peace-of-mind in the legality of the project, stability of the organisation as a whole and indeed longevity of position and long-term career prospects.
• Casino vertical responsibilities and ownership
• Liaise and control the process of interaction the other Product owners (Live Casino, Sportsbook, Bingo and Poker), Land based managers and Gaming Support.
• Measured by vertical Gross Gaming revenues, turnover, activity level, product performance (uptime) and player satisfaction (periodic surveys).
• Operation and control of the vertical touching points, cross sell, software recognition, purchase behaviours, customer profitability per vertical, churn rates, product flow, vertical specific loyalty systems, Customer lifetime revenues and customer advocacy.
• Owner of the vertical tab section - product and content.
• Owner of the vertical campaign content for retention and conversion, includes design, layout, content, terms and conditions, budget and performance.
• Liaise with risk and fraud managers, customer support agents about suspicious customers, and make sure that marketing is aware of the quarantined ones.
• Liaise with CRM, Land based stakeholders and VIP managers about customers that subject to receive special treatment.
• Commercial responsibility with the vertical vendors - optimisation, contracts and fee management approval.
• Continues benchmark screening and reports about the competition behaviour.
• Liaise with Service Level Management - platform, vertical vendors and internal stakeholders.
• Responsible gaming vertical responsibility - participation in CSR vertical and general activities, audits when necessary and reporting when requested.
• Presentations and reporting to the stakeholders in order to describe the vertical performance.
For further information on this vacancy or indeed to discuss your application further please contact us today.