CMO - Hoofddorp - Online Casino Business
Betting Jobs are privileged to be working as the sole recruitment provider to what will become one of the first
online gaming operators within newly regulated Dutch market.
To support their business growth, it is required to hire a team to work in their modern and well-appointed office in Hoofddorp , just outside of Amsterdam.
Working in a start-up environment you can be sure of undertaking a challenging and demanding role, however with the peace-of-mind in the legality of the project, stability of the organisation as a whole and indeed longevity of position and long-term career prospects.
• Develop and execute the brands B2C online marketing strategy together with Marketing Director and the Retail marketing team.
• Build a 3-year financial plan that drives individual customer growth and profitability
• Oversee the end-to-end execution of integrated B2C marketing campaigns, focused on driving customer acquisition, engagement, and retention via multi-channel marketing, including Email, Onsite, Internet Marketing, Social, and more
• Establish goals for the growth of B2C Marketing; adjust and evolve programs over time to meet these goals
• Audit existing tools and systems and present assessment of any gaps in technology stack and/or data needed to drive B2C performance and scale, particularly on the ones that will be suggested and operated by third party agencies and affiliated companies.
• Identify the Company’s most profitable customer segments and map back to marketing campaigns and cost
• Work closely with the cross-functional teams on budget and planning
• Build a robust channel testing strategy that allows for continual learning and optimization of channel mix
• Manage a team of marketing experts that will operate and execute the acquisition, conversion and retention strategy.
• Master’s degree preferably in Marketing, PR and Communication or Business administration
• At least 3 years of previous experience in B2C gaming digital marketing with ability to manage a meaningful budget, revenue numbers and team
• Understanding of both B2B and B2C business models- experience with a B2C2B strategy is a plus
• Strong spoken and written English/Dutch (a big plus)
• Strong understanding of effective PR and Marketing Communications in the Dutch market (a big plus)
• An ability to lead and inspire marketing team
• Ability to identify, hire, manage, and retain key talent as you build out a B2C-focused team
For further information on this vacancy or indeed to discuss your application further please contact us today.