Head of Online Gaming
Betting Jobs are privileged to be working as the sole recruitment provider to what will become one of the first online gaming operators within newly regulated Dutch market.
To support their business growth, it is required to hire a team to work in their modern and well-appointed office in Hoofddorp , just outside of Amsterdam.
Working in a start-up environment you can be sure of undertaking a challenging and demanding role, however with the peace-of-mind in the legality of the project, stability of the organisation as a whole and indeed longevity of position and long-term career prospects.
1. Online product portfolio responsible and owner.
2. Liaise and control the process of interaction between the different Product owners (Live Casino, Casino, Sportsbook, Bingo and Poker), Land based managers and Gaming Support.
3. Responsibility for vertical P&L - Measured by Gross Gaming revenues, turnover, activity level, product performance (up-time) and player satisfaction (periodic surveys).
4. Recruitment of the necessary resources to support and grow of the business’s online verticals portfolio.
5. Operation and control of the verticals touching points, cross sell, software recognition, purchase behaviours, customer profitability per vertical, churn rates, product flow, vertical specific loyalty systems, Customer lifetime revenues and customer advocacy.
6. Liaise with marketing for the optimal conversion and retention strategy, website management and incentives allocation.
7. Liaise with finance about the transaction behaviour and payment management with each vertical.
8. Presentations and reporting to the stakeholders in order to describe each vertical performance.
For further information on this vacancy or indeed to discuss your application further please contact us today.