BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a Casino Coordinator for an innovative and leading gaming company based in Malta. They are looking for a highly motivated and innovative Casino Coordinator to join their Casino team in Malta.
The chosen candidate will need to be very structured in your work, comfortable interacting with multiple internal stakeholders, as well as different external partners and have a good knowledge of casino games and the desire to learn more.
● Assist customer facing departments with any casino queries or issues that may arise
● Train all new starters on the Casino BOs
● Observe and escalate more serious tech issues to the Casino Manager
● Set-up and execute all Casino campaigns
● Monitor Live Casino chats and player interaction
● Provide contact feedback over player experience
● Monday-Friday schedule; rotating shift schedule might be required from time to time, in case of any big campaigns or events
● 1+ years of experience within iGaming.
● Slots and/or Live Casino knowledge is desirable
● Excellent communication skills
● Native or strong proficiency in English