Our client are looking to fill an exciting role within their Online Casino team, which already has become one of the biggest casinos in the industry. They are looking for a talented Casino Games Studios Manager to develop a cutting-edge games portfolio.
Your role will involve conducting market research and identifying the market leaders and the top features/ trends of the top performing games.
- You will work to pick new games/ features that will generate significant change in revenue performance.
- Writing the BRD and higher level game details requirements - game flow, game business rules, the client, the player journey, creative direction, and game features/mechanics.
- You will work with teams for game related approvals and review more detailed functional requirements.
- You will optimize the in-house game performance - appearance, location in lobby, work with marketing team to push the traffic toward them etc. focusing on delivering all capabilities seamlessly across all platforms.
- You should have experience as a Game or Interactive Product Manager/Producer in a Gaming Studio and/or 3+ years of experience in Business Analyst or Project Manager or Game Producer role.
- You will need strong documentation skills with experience in requirements, product documentation, developing presentation decks, and roadmaps together with excellent communication, organisational and project implementation skills.