BettingJobs.com are currently recruiting for a Database Marketing Manager for a market leader in the iGaming industry. You will assist the team with the technical implementation of targeted campaigns to improve the experience and increase lifetime value of customers at all stages of the Customer Lifecycle.
Experience of working with Unica Programming is essential for the position.
• Looking for a Database Marketing Manager with previous experience using IBM Unica Campaign or similar large database CRM tool (such as Oracle Eloqua or MS Dynamics).
• You will have previous experience of implementing Campaign Management
• Using CRM systems in a multi-channel environment and experience of implementing targeted, trigger-based customer communication programmes - Email, SMS, Push and Direct Mail.
• You will provide advice and assistance to stakeholders around measurability of campaigns, implementing the necessary elements into campaigns for ongoing analysis and improvement.
• Supporting the Promotional and Marketing Teams as required, you will assist with the implementation of their approved campaigns.
• Strong logical reasoning skills, coupled with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy skills.
• You will need excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure, balancing the requirements of a number of key stakeholders.
• We are looking for a customer-focused individual, who is passionate about improving the customer experience.
• You will need strong analytical abilities and a good understanding of statistics and experimental design and the ability to work independently and manage multiple activities simultaneously.
• You should be a driven self-starter with the ambition to progress within the company and ideally educated to degree level and or previous employment experience within the Gaming Sector