BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Manager for a sports betting company based in Barcelona. The BI Manager will be responsible for delivering insight and recommendations for commercial and operational areas of the business using analytics.
• To lead the Business Intelligence (BI) Analysis team in the design and delivery of insightful and commercially astute analysis projects that supports the business in making the right strategic and operational decisions
• To consistently provide insight and opportunities based on trends, activity and analytics across all areas of the business
• Delivery of well-designed, thorough, innovative and commercially-focussed analysis projects to support key strategic decision making
• Implement best in class data analytics practises, clear presentation of findings, and establish a core set of analysis tools to ensure efficient spend.
• Educated to university level
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar BI/Analytics focused role
• Knowledge of the mobile app analytics ecosystem (measurement & attribution 3rd parties especially)
• Experience with SQL Queries, ETL and Excel pivot tables
• Experience with TS Databases like Riak
• Knowledge about gaming and in particular betting industry KPI, Dimensions and Metrics
• Deep understanding of the best practice for data analysis & visualization platforms like Tableau