Betting Jobs are working with an exciting sports betting platform provider, growing well in their London office and seeking to add an ambitious C# Developer to their team.
This role offers the opportunity to join a team that is determined to truly disrupt the Industry and at the same time, providing an environment that will foster professional growth. You will be working with a Development Team of the highest calibre, with a shared passion for sports analytics and technology, and a willingness to go beyond the call of duty when required. .
Role & Responsibilities
• The position, requires SQL Server experience in conjunction with experience with other Enterprise Database Management Systems that have a heavy focus on integration of third party Data Feeds and APIs.
• The role involves the development and maintenance of services that ingest data, in real time, from Third Party sources into a Proprietary Database.
• Analyse data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
• Hand on experience in development using C# OOP principles, N-tier and N-layered architecture.
• Well-developed communication skills and the ability to articulate requirements clearly.
• Proficient in .NET software development with a focus in data.
• At least 2+ years of hands-on .NET commercial development experience.
• Expert level knowledge of C# and databases: T-SQL and MS SQL; OOP principles, N-tier and N-layered architecture; SQL server, patterns and practices and unit testing.
• Demonstrated experience interfacing with REST based APIs and expert understanding of JSON and serialization.
• Experience working with 3rd party data feeds and transforming these feeds into relational structures, cloud based storage facilities, data warehouse technologies, etc.
• Experience working with SQL Server.
• Nice to have: Azure Storage, Key/Value data stores.
• Any experience or interest in Sports gaming industry is a plus.