BettingJobs.com are currently seeking a Head of Sports for a leading Sportsbook in their UK office. As Head of Sports you will be responsible for the smooth running for the Sports department with responsibility for departmental profit and loss.
The Head of Sports role would ideally be suited to an experienced trading professional keen to progress their career and take on the responsibility of a Head of Sports position.
• Assisting with the development of strategic planning for the sports department.
• Assist in the development of new products, as well as to ensure that the company continues to deliver a competitive product offering.
• Maintenance of statistical information.
• Sourcing, compiling and disseminating sports wagering odds and products.
• Analysis and trading of bets for sport events.
• Trading positions in fixed odds and in-play markets in order to maximum profits.
• Establishment and maintenance of excellent relationships with VIP and high value clients on behalf of the company.
• Public Relations and General Marketing Support
• Work closely with the Marketing Department in order to develop key media opportunities.
• Content development for press releases, as well as internal and external publications on behalf of the company.
• Liaison with all levels of employees and contractors within the business as required.
• Provision of formal and informal training to employees.
• Supervision of employees.