Bettingjobs are working with a Moscow based blockchain B2B company who are targeting the gaming space and looking to hire a CMO. Responsibilities will include reaching out to new potential B2B customers and drive customers acquisition and retention, development and execution of marketing programs, performance metrics, promotional strategies, or loyalty programs. You will work closely with Founders and cover all Brand-related activities.
You will also work with CEO & CPO to define and share your strategic plan and results.
Your job will include:
● Define, write and drive all marketing communication activities to ensure customers acquisition, conversion and retention,
● Define, write and oversee marketing communication campaigns,
● Orchestrate our team of experts (Community, Design, Social media),
● Develop and maintain key metrics measuring of marketing and communication efforts, to be reported monthly and as requested,
● Implement marketing communications tools and technologies,
● Collaborate with our Chief Product Officer on product communication strategy to ensure all activities are aligned with major brand strategy.
● Strong communication skills and the right balance in independence are important: to work with several teammates in remote, clear communication and self-motivation are essential. ● Open, curious, you’re innovative, creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things. You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as CMO for a product company and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, write, and management.
● Data-driven decision mentality, your mindset is firmly focused on the growth of a remote start-up, focused on GameTech/Gambling market (as an advantage), and international customers.
What we need is the following:
● At least 3 years experience as a part of Marketing team of a Gambling Company,
● Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as CMO for a product company,
● Outstanding written, visual, and oral communication skills,
● Registration, subscription, and/or e-commerce experience is required (manage marketing funnel through conversion),
● Ability to easily shift from big picture strategy to hands-on execution,
● Experience with segmentation & targeting (CRM), acquisition & retention (LTV), pricing
& revenue (P&L and RPU) and conversion reporting & analytics (KPI),
● Strong web analytics experience (Google Analytics)
● Email Marketing expertise
● Ability to flexibly adapt to a constantly growing landscape, ● Demonstrated ability to work with inside and outside resources
● In visionary mindset we trust, so and you?