Our client is one of the fastest growing online gaming companies headquartered in Douglas, Isle of Man. They now employ around 60 staff in London and the Isle of Man. They connect people from all around the world to the world’s largest lottery jackpots.
Finding, testing and developing new/ emerging and profitable marketing channels.
• Working with the Head of Performance Marketing to develop and prioritise test plan and budget.
• Ideating, writing and preparing design specs for new creative assets.
• Prioritising and commissioning new creatives through design team; working closely with the Head of Digital to produce high volume of high impacts creatives each month.
• Working with freelancers to create lower budget creatives including videos where there is requirement, managing orders through Fiverr or similar.
• Documenting test results and forecast business impact and scalability.
• Documenting, developing manual, and providing training for staff.
• Digital marketer with a minimum of 4 years hands-on experience managing various paid media roles.
• Expert knowledge of Display Advertising and Media buying as a whole.
• Persistent, not easily giving up and possess the ability come up with creative ideas.
• Strong analytical and communication skills, with a very strong commercial awareness and focus.
• Highly organised, able to lead and train staff.
• Understand the commercial implications of marketing and can translate this to the wider business. • Track record of success in a metrics-driven marketing programme
• Previous experience successfully testing new and upcoming marketing channels
• Advanced excel and analytical skills
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Google Analytics
• Good understanding of CRO concepts.