Bettingjobs.com are currently recruiting for a Compliance Analyst based in their New York offices for a iGaming market leader who is moving into the US Market. As a member of the Legal & Compliance team (US), you will be responsible for managing all regulatory and compliance requirements for the Eastern Region under the supervision of the VP Regulatory Affairs and in close collaboration with your key internal stakeholders.
As Compliance Analyst, you will support the East Coast expansion for the brand by ensuring ongoing compliance and integrity of the day-to-day operations. You will focus on developing, defining, maintaining and revising company compliance policies, procedures and systems, as well as liaising with different compliance authorities where the brand currently operates or wishes to operate.
• Manage the East Coast Region of the compliance function
• Own and drive the process of platform certification
• Ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws, regulations, licences and internal policies and procedures
• Act as liaison and develop relationships with licensees, local regulators and legal bodies in close collaboration with the VP Regulatory Affairs
• Liaise with other companies, service providers, external legal advisors, local government, regulatory authorities and relevant service providers in various East Coast jurisdictions (predominantly New Jersey and Pennsylvania)
• Ensure local regulatory permissions remain current and appropriate for business needs
• Continually assess risks for company practices and policies, including conducting regular compliance reviews of internal departments
• Develop internal policies and procedures, compliance training and protocols relevant for the business
• Provide guidance and training in business-wide compliance policies and procedures, laws and regulations applicable to the business
• Report to VP Regulatory Affairs with respect to regulatory requirements and developments
• Prepare compliance documentation with relevant constitutive documents for statutory, legal and regulatory purposes
• Respond to queries and investigations conducted by various official bodies as the principal point of contact
• Independently investigate and act on matters related to compliance
• Develop policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties
• Keep abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives
• Network and participate in training as appropriate to maintain own professional expertise
• Undertake other reasonable duties as may be established from time to time by the VP Regulatory Affairs
• 5 years' experience in a compliance role with a reputable company; previous experience in iGaming industry is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of Compliance & Regulatory requirements.
• Relevant professional qualifications and a proven track record.
• Analytical and decisive skills, with the ability to prioritize and communicate key objectives to achieve organizational goals.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle a high-pressure environment.
• A good team player, capable of leading in a fast-paced pressured environment maintaining accuracy and quality.
• Excellent Communication Skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different internal departments and external counterparts.
• Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business