Betting Jobs are working with a well-established provider of games to the betting and gaming industry, based in central London. Our client is currently seeking to expand their games development team, and are open to considering candidates with a range of experience.
Working with our client's Game Studio team in our London HQ, the successful candidate should be self-motivated, creative and proactive. The successful candidate will work closely with other developers in the game development team, game producer, and other internal stakeholders throughout the Software Development Life Cycle. The ideal candidate should have some knowledge acquired in an online games company, preferably within the gambling/gaming industry, with as much experience as possible in development for mobile devices. Being able to provide links to live HTML5 games would be a significant advantage.
Excellent written and spoken English is critical as you will be required to communicate with colleagues, line managers and occasionally large multinational clients.
● Reporting to Lead Game Developer producing new and enhancing existing games based on business need
● Ad hoc support of existing games library
● Ownership of specific games to be delivered - from dev, through qa to regulatory certification
● 2 years previous experience in HTML5 games development
● Development for mobile is essential
● Experience working in Object Oriented Programming
● PIXI js
● Passion & enthusiasm for games development
● Awareness of what makes a game fun and easy to play
● Ability to work under pressure
● Creativity and open-mindedness
● Desire to learn new skills
● Team player
Preferred Skills & Experience:
● Atlassian suite experience