We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is a Casino enthusiast, with a clear passion for games and a proven understanding of the entire Casino environment. Driving the product development of our Real Money Gaming(RMG) product with new features and feature improvements the successful candidate will become the champion of our RMG operations.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Product Manager will work closely with the RMG marketing, development and management teams to drive the growth of our RMG offering in multiple regulated jurisdictions. The ideal candidate will be able to qualify solution focused product enhancements, define the work required & work with Project and Technical teams to deliver measurably successful improvements.
● Own and deliver on the company’s RMG strategy.
● Work closely with multiple stakeholders to define and manage the company’s RMG offering.
● Capable of gathering/analysing business requirements and write detailed and comprehensive user stories/wireframes.
● Create functional specifications as stories for the development teams to scope effectively, ensuring the stories flow throughout the product development life cycle to ensure quality and timely delivery.
● Work across multiple Project and Technical teams to ensure delivery of items in simultaneous sprints.
● Monitor deployed features, analyse adoption and produce further improvements based on the data.
● Conduct competitor research to identify trends in the industry and define improvements to our product.
● Maintain an interface with key stakeholders in the company and clearly communicate status and progress to the company management.
● Lives and breathes Casino & games.
● At least 2 years of product management experience
● Proven experience working in an agile environment
● Solid technical background with a strong understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
● Excellent communication skills and ability to operate at all levels of the organisation
● Team Player
● Experience with BI and analytics tools – an advantage.
● Experience in the gaming industry – a must.
● High level of English – a must.