Payment Product Manager
• Define the payment product vision and strategy and responsibility for payment processes across our brands.
• Monitoring, processing and reporting on customer activity and overall payment performance, alongside compiling reconciliation reports across back office systems. • Ensuring withdrawals are processed and all KYC checks are satisfied in accordance with company and regulatory policy.
• Increasing conversion rates by optimising the design and functionality of the payment solutions
• Understanding all functionalities of existing and new payment method solutions, including debit/ credit card, e-wallet, bank transfer solutions, APMs and payment costs across multiple geographical locations and continents
• Manage new payment product implementation, including feasibility, estimation, design, marketing and communication
• Manage and maintain ongoing communication and relationships with all of our payment providers
• Research and review competitor sites and continuously recommend improvements to our payment products so that we adopt highly innovative and cutting-edge payment functionality.
• Ensuring that the development plan is directed to reach both tactical and strategic objectives.
• Proactively work with a wide range of departments, including compliance, marketing and customer service to ensure a smooth customer payments journey.
• Maintain analysis of product performance trends and take mitigating and appropriate action where required.
• Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders, including Senior Management, around concept development and product value across multiple brands.
• Maintain and develop a stable payment infrastructure; identifying and implementing both a technical and non-technical initiatives and features Qualifications
• At least 2 years of experience within online gambling working with payment services or relevant experience in the payment services industry
• Experience in developing procedures and processes for a payments team
• Ability to work independently, proactively and taking initiative autonomously with accountability
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Open minded with a view towards new technologies and sourcing innovative solutions
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time efficiently
Role Type: Full Time