Senior .Net developer / Architect – Sportsbetting company, Malta
We are working with an extremely successful, multinational software development business as they seek to hire a senior level software developer for their team located in Malta.
As part of their Malta-based team, you will be working within a mixed group of developers and quantitative analysts, focusing on the design and implementation of highly innovative sports betting models, and the development of industry leading automations.
The Sportsbook Trading Development Team is responsible for innovating the next generation of sportsbook trading tools. Working in an agile environment with self-organising principles.
Key Skills Needed:
• Strong problem-solving skills
• At least 5 years’ experience in software development
• Understanding of C#, SQL Server and Queue based systems (e.g. RabbitMQ)
• Experience with building services (e.g. Web API or WCF)
• Experience with unit testing (e.g. NUnit, MSTest, Moq)
• Experience with source control systems (e.g. Git, TFS)
• Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team
• Parallel and asynchronous programming (e.g. multi-threading, TPL, async-await)
Nice to have:
• A strong academic background (formal qualification, Degree or equivalent)
• Sports Trading or betting industry experience
• Experience working in a mathematical or a statistical/probability based role
• Architectural knowledge and experience (e.g SOA, micro-services, scaling, distributed caching)
• Experience with build and deployment tools (e.g MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
• Experience of iterative/agile (e.g SCRUM, Kanban)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure (e.g.Azure Storage, Servicebus, Functions)
• Experience with .Net Core/Standard
• Experience with WPF or ASP.Net Core MVC
• Experience with Test Driven Development.
• Experience with ElasticSearch and Kibana.
• Experience with Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Microsoft certified.