Bettingjobs are currently working with a start-up who are very successful in African markets and are looking to expand their European operations. They are looking to hire a Retention Manager to lead the retention strategy and help to build a retention department in the new Barcelona office. This person will be responsible for establishing the procedures and standards for all countries. They will also be responsible for selecting the right tools and suppliers.
The job holder is responsible for start a new department of Retention Management. He must establish all the procedures and standards for all the countries. Also he will be responsible to select the right tools and suppliers.
The performance of this role holder will be assessed based on the achievements made on:
Increase frequency and recency of betting
Increase campaigns ROI
1. Balance risk with hedging, right pricing, player risk management, stop loss policies.
2. Establish an automated workflow system for the company
3. Make a dynamic players segmentation
4. Build policies and campaigns for increase reload of deposits, wagering upselling, frequency, recency and loyalty
5. Establish a strategy for each country
6. Establish the right procedures, best practices and standards
7. Choose the right tools, platforms and suppliers
8. Hire and train people
9. Analyze competition and be aware of the trends of the industry
10. Help developers to improve our gaming platform
Almost 5 years experience as a trader and a Retention Manager
Have good listening and analytical skills and ability to demonstrate critical thinking
Ability to multitask and work under pressure
Have good organisation skills
Independent mind with an assertive nature
A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude